The Seeds and Weeds of My Life

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Grippin' and Gripin'

There were so many things I had hoped to accomplish this week-end. It's downright chilly out, but the sun has been shining brightly so I figured it'd be a great week-end to get some fall clean-up chores done outdoors. I had also hoped to get some layouts finished for a few of the challenges posted in the forums at Memory Book Inspirations. Instead, I've just been grippin' and gripin' all week-end.

I have pleurisy and if you've ever had pleurisy, you know that when your chest expands (like when you cough, laugh or breathe), it HURTS! I've just been gripping a pillow to my chest all week-end and trying not to move. I've accomplished nothing! :(

End of gripe.

I hope anyone reading this is having a super week-end!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home