The Seeds and Weeds of My Life

Monday, December 04, 2006

I joined Blogsvertise!

I'm excited because I just joined Blogsvertise! As a registered member, all I have to do is visit the web sites that Blogsvertise assigns to me, and then talk about their websites products and services here in my blog. I don't have to endorse the products or services, I just have to talk about them. I can praise them, endorse them, or even complain about them. In exchange for talking about the assigned web sites in my blog, Blogsvertise will pay me per task/blog entry!

Since I just joined Blogsvertise, I haven't had a task yet, but it sure sounds like doing assignments for them will be a fun and easy way to earn some extra money! I enjoy surfing the web and looking at new web sites anyway, and I'm often looking for different topics to blog about. Blogsvertise will help me to do what I already enjoy doing, and they'll pay me to do it!

If you have a blog (or if you're thinking about starting one), and you'd like to make some money with it, you might want to check out Blogsvertise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home