The Seeds and Weeds of My Life

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Shopping for Window Shades

We recently gave our bedroom a fresh coat of paint and we rearranged the furniture in there. Now, we're looking for new bedding and new window treatments for the bedroom.

Last night, I was checking out the blinds and shade products at GUARANTEED blinds
.com. Since I'm a "Buy USA" advocate, I really like the fact that their products are manufactured in the USA. I also like the fact that they offer free shipping on all blinds and shades that do not exceed 98" for any dimension, and that if they receive my order by Dec. 10th, they'll ship it by Dec. 15th. That means, if I end up ordering them, I will probably have my new shades in time for Christmas!

The pleated shades at
GUARANTEED blinds.com are currently on sale, but the ones I'm most attracted to are the double cell room darkening shades. They have an insulating R-value of 5.00, which means they would help to lower our heating bills this winter. They also block 99.99% of UV rays!

I can get up to 12 samples from GUARANTEED blinds.com
, so I think I'm going to request samples of the Altamont, Colonial and Teaberry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home