The Seeds and Weeds of My Life

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A special day

Today has been a special day, because my husband and I have been celebrating our 36th wedding anniversary. Not only is it special because we've been married for so long, but if you have read his Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Story, you'll know it's special because he's still here to celebrate it!

We didn't go out to a restaurant this evening, the way we normally would to celebrate our anniversary. I have an extremely sore throat and a bad case of laryngitis, so I didn't think I'd be able to fully appreciate dinner out. However, we did go see the movie "Happy Feet" this evening. It's a cute movie!

Bruce, if you are reading this...
Happy anniversary honey! I love you and I'm looking forward to spending the next 36 years with you! :)

1 Comments:

  • Happy Anniversary! We, too, had our 36th anniversary this year, and my husband is also a cancer survivor.

    Blessings on you both.

    By Blogger someone else, at 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home