The Seeds and Weeds of My Life

Friday, December 08, 2006

"Christmas Tree Treasures" is today!

Today is the day for the Christmas Tree Treasures event that Morning Glory from Seeds From My Garden is hosting. If you haven't already, post photos of your ornaments in your blog and then add your link at Seeds From My Garden.

Also, make sure you visit all the sites that have been added. I've been making the rounds and I think you'll be blessed by the wonderful ornaments and memories that others are sharing.

3 Comments:

  • I for one loved visiting everyone and I'm sure there are others that were added today that I need to hit...thanks for the reminder!!
    :-D

    By Blogger TJ, at 4:42 PM  

  • I'm glad you enjoyed the tour. Thanks for supporting the event. It really was a fun day.

    By Blogger someone else, at 9:21 PM  

  • I'm glad you stopped by, I enjoyed looking at your garden scrapbooks.
    Simply gorgeous!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home