The Seeds and Weeds of My Life

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Health Update

I got the results from my tests and I don't have gall stones, and even better news is that my liver is NOT enlarged. My liver enzymes are also normal. Yeah!

However, the blood tests did show that I'm anemic for some reason, and we still don't know the cause of the pain I'm having. I also still have laryngitis! It's been over 3 weeks since I've been able to talk! I have an appointment with the doctor on Tuesday and he'll be doing some more tests.

1 Comments:

  • you poor thing...I don't know your age or anything...but this past year I've suffered from anemia twice and both times before I found out I went to the hospital with chest pain...which they at first thought was my heart and then gallstones...but neither panned out...till they checked my bloodwork...I checked online and sometimes chest pain is a symptom of anemia...I also suffered from pica which is a symptom of anemia...I ate ice all of the time!! As soon as I had an ablation to stop my heavy periods all of that stopped...
    Keep us posted...
    (((hugs)))

    By Blogger TJ, at 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home