The Seeds and Weeds of My Life

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sunday Update

I apologize for not visiting the rest of the entries in Christmas Tree Ornaments before this. Friday afternoon I had a doctor's appointment, and afterwards I went to my oldest grandson's birthday party. By the time I got home, I was pretty wiped out. Yesterday and this morning, I was in too much pain to sit at the computer.

Although the reason why I saw a doctor was because I've had laryngitis for over 2 weeks, while I was there, I mentioned an intermittent abdominal pain I've been having for awhile now. He seems to think the pain is being caused by a gallbladder problem (probably stones), but he's even more concerned because he thinks my liver is enlarged. I'm going to be having tests tomorrow, to try to find out for sure what's going on. Prayers that it's nothing serious would be appreciated!

Anyway, the abdominal pain isn’t too bad at the moment, so I’m off to visit some more of the blogs right now! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home