The Seeds and Weeds of My Life

Monday, December 18, 2006

Hot Chocolate Mugs

I seriously didn't think I was going to have time to send any Christmas cards this year, but I got most of them signed and mailed today. Yeah!

I also made some of these Hot Chocolate Mugs. They're made out of cardstock, scrapbook paper and a couple of mini brads. They're very easy to make, but I think they cute!

In case you can't read it, the writing on the mug says,
"To our special friends so dear,
Wishing you a cup of cheer.
Merry Christmas!"

4 Comments:

  • Trudi,
    Those are so clever! Thanks for visiting me. I know blogger has been
    difficult for all of us lately. Maybe it's feeling better now???
    :)

    By Blogger Susie, at 7:55 PM  

  • That is so cute, Trudi! I love it!! I'm sure that the those who received one loved it too!!

    By Blogger Cheryl Wray, at 8:42 PM  

  • How cute! Did you send them inside the cards?

    By Blogger Diana LaMarre, at 5:57 AM  

  • I'm going to show this idea to my daughter who is a sunday school teacher...looks like a nice little gifty!!
    :-D

    By Blogger TJ, at 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home