The Seeds and Weeds of My Life

Friday, December 22, 2006

Doctor Appointments

I finally updated here, about the most recent appointments my husband had with his nephrologist and oncologist. There isn't much news to share, which is a GOOD thing. :)

As for me, I'm going to be busy during the next few weeks, having a bunch of testing done. Apparently, now the doctor thinks there's a chance I might have colon cancer. Some other things will also be tested for.

It's been a month since I lost my voice and it STILL isn't back yet! However, that isn't as discouraging as the pain in my upper abdomen. I'm finding it very difficult to get ready for Christmas, when it hurts to do anything. By some miracle, I did complete my Christmas shopping though. Now, I just have to wrap the gifts, clean the house, finish decorating and do the baking! I still have 2 days left though. Think I'll get everything done in time? LOL

3 Comments:

  • Blessings and peace to you both as you try to wait for all the test results. I pray you'll have a really wonderful Christmas.

    By Blogger someone else, at 6:53 PM  

  • I pray that you have healing and peace!!
    Love & Hugs,
    :-D

    By Blogger TJ, at 9:09 PM  

  • Here I am stopping back by on Christmas Eve...I just want to wish you and yours a verry merry and love filled Christmas!!
    :-D

    By Blogger TJ, at 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home