The Seeds and Weeds of My Life

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Update about my Christmas

I apologize for the late update, but I haven't been on the computer at all lately. I've been in too much pain.

I didn't get all the Christmas decorating, cleaning and baking done, but thanks to our 17 year old, most of it got done. If you're reading this, "Thanks Brittany! I hope you know how much I appreciate all the work you did!".

I was in a lot of pain during the week-end. So much so, that I did a first for me...I spent part of Christmas Day in bed! I'm usually on my feet all day Christmas, but this year I just wanted to cuddle with a hot water bottle and let pain killers do their work. Thankfully, my family pitched in though and between my husband, Brittany and 2 of our grown daughters, our traditional Christmas meal was made without any help from me.

I'm scheduled to have an abdominal CT scan done on Friday. Please pray that it shows whatever is wrong with me. I'm not even worried about what might be wrong with me, I just want to know so the doctor can start treating me and I can get out of pain.


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

2 Comments:

  • Sending prayers that the Doctors can diagnosis and treat your pain..

    By Blogger Susie, at 10:06 PM  

  • Praying!!
    (((hugs)))

    By Blogger TJ, at 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home