The Seeds and Weeds of My Life

Friday, January 12, 2007

Some people will do anything!

Some people will do anything for attention. Or, to get out of having a colonoscopy! LOL

If you don't already know, it turns out that I do not have colon cancer. What I have is Stage 4 Lung Cancer, with mets to the brain and adrenal glands.

I have started a new blog called "Trudi's Lung Cancer Story". That's where I'll post updates about my condition and treatments. THIS blog will return to being primarily about home & gardening subjects.

3 Comments:

  • Dear Trudi,
    You don't know me, but I am praying for you.
    You are a kind and generous person and I pray you heal quickly.
    Please continue to keep us updated, here!!
    Sissy

    By Blogger Sissy, at 4:08 PM  

  • Oh my, that is shocking news. I hope you're able to get effective treatment very soon. I'll be watching for updates.

    By Blogger someone else, at 5:30 PM  

  • Although I'm fairly new here, I must say this had to be difficult for you to hear.
    My prayers are with you..

    By Blogger Susie, at 12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home