The Seeds and Weeds of My Life

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Valentine's Day Questionnaire

I found the following questionnaire at PEA's Corner. Although I won't be joining the Valentine's Day Goody Swap, I thought it would still be fun to share my answers to the questionnaire.

* What is your idea of a romantic Valentine’s Day?

Having my husband give me a HUGE heart shaped box filled with fat free, 0 calorie, chocolates that taste just like Godiva Chocolates.

In the evening, we'd go out for a romantic dinner at my favorite restaurant.


* In reality, what is your Valentine’s Day really like?

It's like any other day, except I usually do get a small heart shaped box of fattening chocolates.

* If you could have a lifetime supply of your favorite sweet indulgence, what would it be?

Chocolate frosted chocolate cake.

* Is there any sweet treat you absolutely do not like?

Sadly, dark chocolate...the one that's good for you.

* If you fell into a pool of chocolate, how would you get out?

If it was milk chocolate, I'd eat my way out. :)

3 Comments:

  • That's definitely a prescription for a great Valentine's Day. I enjoyed reading this.

    By Blogger someone else, at 10:38 AM  

  • Sounds like that would be a sweet way to celebrate!
    :)

    By Blogger Susie, at 8:17 PM  

  • Just give me a couple of new ideas on what to do next! thanks
    questionnaire

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home