The Seeds and Weeds of My Life

Sunday, January 14, 2007

What's New

Ditch Cabin Fever ~ Catch Croppin Fever!

If you are a scrapbooker, or if you'd like to learn how to scrapbook, I hope you'll join us this coming week-end ( January 19th-21st) in the Forums at Memory Book Inspirations!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, I added a January Calendar page that I did 2 years ago, to Garden Scrapbooking. After you look at the blog, you can read about the challenge I've issued for all gardeners to create a 2007 Garden Calendar. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Although I still have a lot of posts to add to my new blog, Trudi's Lung Cancer Story, I'm slowly getting there. As my strength returns, I'll continue adding notes until it's up-to-date.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Does anyone know where I might be able to find some clear glass Christmas ornaments? I had planned on buying some during the after Christmas sales, but needless to say, I wasn't able to get to the store. My husband checked our local discount stores, A.C. Moore and Michael's Craft Store the other day, but they're all sold out. I know it's silly to be worrying about Christmas ornaments now, but I was really hoping to get these made soon. I have all the supplies I need, except for the actual glass ornaments. I need about 20 of them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you to everyone who has been praying for me!

1 Comments:

  • Trudi, I've been following your other blog and am still praying for strength for this ordeal. I don't know you, but I've been blessed by your spirit. God bless you!!

    By Blogger someone else, at 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home